Saturday, January 27, 2024

Led by His Hand

"Like a child holds his father’s hand, we can stay close to God and follow Him. He has promised that whatever He leads us through, He will be with us through it. In fact, He has prepared us for these exact circumstances in life and He will get glory if we allow Him to work through us. He encourages us not to be troubled, not to allow our hearts to be gripped with fear, but like a little child to trust Him." ― Lori Frauenhofer

"Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness."
Isaiah 41:10

"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." John 14:27

No comments:

Post a Comment